Thursday, May 19, 2016

Author's Tea

It's Tea Time! ;)
Through out the year and at conferences, I have referenced an event where the dragonflies would welcome you into our classroom to share their writing from this year. As previously mentioned in the important dates post- The Author's Tea will be Friday, May 27th at 12:45 pm. This is a time for any family member to come in and sit with your child while they display their writing and then recite their favorite poem that they've written. We are excited to dress up and share our hard work in writing with you. 

Please have your child wear a nice outfit for this event! (nothing too fancy, I think of picture day attire)

We can't wait to have you! Please email me at sdonlon@sau16.org to let me know if you or another family member is attending. This way, I can plan to invite adults or siblings from within the building to make sure each student has someone to share their work with, if someone from outside the building can't attend. As always, please let me know if you have any other questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment