Monday, March 30, 2020

Family/Teacher Conferences and Touching Base

Hi Families! I would love to find a time to connect with you to find out how things are going at home and discuss your child's progress from where we were in our year! I think it would be nice to use conference times to connect about learning at home! I understand this is an extremely busy time for you and that you have a ton on your plate. I think it's safe to say that none of us saw this coming and we would all like it to come to an end as soon as possible! It seems like you are doing amazing, although I know it is not easy. I'd love to have conversations and support you through the learning and talk about your child as a learner. To do this, I want to offer zoom as an option and phone calls as another option. I am completely fine with whichever you choose! I am hoping to chat with some of you this coming Friday and then leave my schedule open for the following Friday. I am available for conversations starting on Friday at 11:30. On Friday, April 10th I will be available all day for conferences. If you'd like to schedule a time with me please sign up on the google doc that I will be emailing to all families! If the times do not work for you, please let me know and we can find another time that does! I am excited to chat with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment