Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2D Quick Note 11/17/15

Hello 2D families! I hope you are enjoying this chilly November week! I am just writing to remind you that tomorrow, November 18th is an Early Release Day for Teacher/Family Conferences! Dismissal is at 12:50. It is also "Dress as You'll Be Day!" Please encourage your child to dress up as they would in their future desired career! I can't wait to see all of the outfits tomorrow!

One last note: Progress Reports will be coming home this week. The first Progress Report you receive will be blank due to conferences. If you would like another copy of your conference notes, I am more than happy to send them home as well. Please email me if you have any questions about this. As always, if you have any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to email or call me! 2D is a place of learning and joy and we appreciate all of the hard work families also put into our learning! Thank you families, for all that you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment