Sunday, September 27, 2020

Important information for the week of 9/28/20

 Hi Families!  Happy Fall!

I wanted to let you know some important details for this upcoming week. On Thursday we will be gathering in person for a 90 minute SEL session! Our class is scheduled for Thursday from 12:30-2:00. I am hoping that all the dragonflies will be able to come and learn in person but I totally understand if schedules cause conflict or if families are hesitant to have their child join. Please let me know if you have any questions about this, I would be more than happy to chat with you! 

We will be using Seesaw and following our schedule that was sent out at the beginning of the year for content this week. There will be nothing different on your end, just the shuffling of times that we do certain curriculum areas throughout the day within our current time frame. This will allow for support services to service students easier and for small groups to start happening as we dive into more intensive curriculum! If you child had any trouble logging into Seesaw please let me know, so I can get the tech department on it right away. We will be doing it together as a class this week so we will find out for certain if your child can log on easily, if you haven't already! :)

Clever is updated and has all of the related arts links on it to make it easier transitioning from our class zoom to related arts zooms. Please use the home page of clever to access those! The seesaw link is on there as well! 

I am emailing a contact sheet for you if you are looking to schedule playdates or reach out to families in our classroom family, please let me know if you don't receive it tonight!


leaf flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment