Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020!

Hello Families! 
I'd first like to thank you informally for the amazing class holiday gift and for making me feel so special this holiday season. It has been the best teaching your little ones and getting to know your families. I have notes for each one of you coming home in blue folders tomorrow. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Tomorrow we will be going outside for our buddy time with the Seals and the Owls! We will be building in the snow so please make sure your dragonfly has their snow gear and boots! 

I wanted to post some photos of our days before break! Along with taking on some very sophisticated learning (as you saw at our "Meet the Author") we had so much fun together! I hope you enjoyed seeing all of the work and crafts that were taken home as well! We sure have been busy! I can't wait to get back in the swing of things with these amazing learners tomorrow! 









































No comments:

Post a Comment