Monday, October 14, 2019

Family/Teacher Conferences

Hi Everyone!
Everyone should have received an email from me with a link to the Family/Teacher Conference signup! Just in case, I am posting the link here for you to access as well!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tFJZE8BVlZVPTKTozAeCt1z2ABtGsnmQV6FFFHYo-qw/edit?usp=sharing

If you are unable to access this document or edit this document, please let me know and I can fill in your name for you on a time that works for you! Please be careful not to edit someone else's time while in the document! If you need another time that works better for your schedule, please let me know and I'd be happy to work with you or set up a phone conference if needed! As always, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I am so excited to meet with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment