Friday, September 6, 2019

Happy Friday!

Hello Families! 
  I hope you all had a great week! I know the time sure flew by here with these dragonflies. I am so proud of how the students have settled into their classroom and I'm so excited to continue our learning next week! The Dragonflies are bringing home their Friday folders today. Inside these folders you will find a scholstic news order, some student work from our first few days and a little note from me! Please initial the note or feel free to write back! I will send these folders home every Friday with work and a note from me! Please return these folders to school on Monday! 

I also wanted to remind you that picture day is September 12th! Order forms were sent home this week and should come back to school with your dragonfly prior to or on picture day. On this day, it is helpful if you pack an extra set of clothes if your child is wearing something alittle fancier than usual! 

Have a wonderful and restful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment