Thursday, June 7, 2018

Upcoming Events!

Hello AGAIN! 
 I'm trying not to bombard you with reminders but I wanted to send out a notice about some upcoming events this week and next week. As you know our plant play is tonight at 6:30! Check back to yesterday's blog post for the details! 

Field Day
Tomorrow is field day for SMS! There is a theme of "take me out to the ball game" so please remind your dragonfly to wear some baseball caps (preferably Red Sox😉) and athletic gear! We will be enjoying a morning of outdoor activities so sunscreen and appropriate clothing should be worn! Make sure your dragonfly has sneakers and plenty of water for this morning full of fun! 

Stratham Hill Park Day
We will be venturing to Stratham Hill Park on the 14th. Please email me if you plan to have your child buy lunch that day, as I will notify the cafe! I can give them the choices as soon as I know if they are buying! I need to know by Monday June 11th. If students can pack a lunch from home that would be easiest! We can't wait for this fun day together as a classroom family! As always, please let me know if you have any questions about any of these upcoming events!

See you tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment