Friday, December 22, 2017

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

Hi Families! 
First of all, I can’t say thank you enough for the wonderful gift you gave me as a class. It was so thoughtful and incredibly generous! Being with your children every day is the best gift of all! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. A little note will go home with each dragonfly after break with additional thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
2D’s Got Talent, gingerbread decorating, and cozy Friday all went smooothly due to your help and donations. The students had a very fun December and I can’t thank you enough for your role in that! I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled holiday. I know I will be thinking of your families over this vacation. I am missing my dragonflies already! 

Stay tuned for a newsletter with photos from our extremely productive academic month!

No comments:

Post a Comment