Monday, October 16, 2017

Family/Teacher Conferences📚✏️

Happy Monday Dragonfly Families!
Can you believe it is already that time of year for our first Family/Teacher Conferences?! I am so excited to meet with you and share your child's progress from the start of the year until now. Below I have made the link available to you for sign ups! If you are having a hard time fitting these times into your schedule, please don't hesitate to let me know and we can arrange a different time! I am also available for phone conferences if that works for you. If you have any problems opening the sign up genius or signing up for a slot, please let me know! Everyone should have received an invitation through email as well. Have a great week!

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0f4fafac22abfe3-fall1


No comments:

Post a Comment