Friday, September 22, 2017

Thank You & Happy Friday! 🙌🏻

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for joining me last night for our 2nd Grade Curriculum night! It was so great to have you all in our classroom. I hope I answered any questions you may have had last night. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call! I did want to let you know that I will be in a meeting today at the High School so if you need to reach me, email is the best way! If you weren't able to make it to curriculum night, I have information for you that will be sent home!

*A newsletter of our learning will be posted this weekend. Stay tuned for some awesome pictures and updates of what we have been up to! 

Reminder: Johnny Appleseed is this coming Tuesday, please send in an apple of any color or size for your dragonfly. We have an early release on Wednesday. Students will be dismissed at 12:50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment