Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring Family Teacher Conferences

Good Morning! 
Spring is here! That means conferences are about here as well! Below I am posting a link to our class sign up for conferences. Conference dates are April 5th and 12th. I also emailed invites through Signup Genius. Conferences will be 15 minutes in length. When scheduling your date, please go by the digital date provided- rather than the week day listed. For some reason the website is listing the week days incorrectly but the digital date is correct. 4/4/17 is a Tuesday, 4/5/17 is an early release Wednesday, 4/11/17 is a Tuesday, and 4/12/17 is an early release Wednesday. I am so excited to discuss your child's progress and show you their work! If you have any specific questions you would like to discuss, please come ready with them or send me an email and I will be sure to cover them for you!

Again, thank you for all you do and for giving me these wonderful kids to spend my days with! I told them yesterday that I never stop smiling when I get home (and its true!) 

If the current times for conferences do not fit your schedule please let me know and we can find a time that works for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment