Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thank You!!

-Hello Families-
Thank you for your help and generosity yet again with the gingerbread houses! The students had so much fun and it was great having so many families in our room! Tomorrow is going to be a pajama day. Students may wear their comfiest pajamas and bring in a stuffed animal if they would like! A newsletter of our latest learning adventures will be posted at the start of break!

Thank You!!!
Thank you, sincerely, for the generous group gift. I absolutely loved it and will definitely be using it during vacation! If you know me, you know that is the perfect gift for me! It has been such a pleasure working with all of you this year and I couldn't feel luckier to have each and every one of these kiddos in my life. It is great connecting with families and forming friendships for the future and I have enjoyed getting to know you all, so much. Thank you so much again, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday break with your families. 


No comments:

Post a Comment